Friday, May 17, 2013

When Bibliophiles Play (Part Three)


Welcome back, friends and fellow bibliophiles, to our final part in the series on "When Bibliophiles Play"! This has been great fun to write up, and I hope for you to read as well. Today in lieu of a written post we have a video blog, as Junior Bibliophile persuaded me to film an interview that she compiled for me. I have inserted it below for your viewing pleasure. :)

But before you go watch it, I must let you know something.

Next week, I am taking a blogging hiatus to give myself some time of rest and refreshment. I'm not very good at taking breaks, and if I allow myself to keep one of my regular duties I generally end up keeping all of them: which reads, no break. But for the last couple of weeks I've been looking at my schedule and trying to fit in some time to refuel, and therefore I've decided not to post on Tuesday (21st) or Friday (24th). Rest assured, I shall return on Tuesday the 28th, Lord willing.

It's hard to tell you this, because I dearly love blogging. I'll still be available in the comment section and by email, so if you would like to get in touch with me you can that way. :)  In the meantime, I'll be reading vintage novels like there is no tomorrow, and possibly getting out my harp, which has been sadly neglected this long while.

It shall be great fun.

And now, I present to you a very special video which Junior B. and I are excited to share! Please enjoy, and let us know if you'd like to see more. :)

Blessings,
Lady Bibliophile
 
P.S. A little extra challenge for those of you who think you know me well, and would like to give it a try. :) Take the 10 question quiz here.


 


10 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I probably watched that video 5 or 6 times now! :D :D :D :D :D
    I hope you enjoy your vacation into the wonders of vintage novels! :D <3
    Love,
    Sister

    P.S. I DO think we should do this again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE IT TOO!!! :D :D That was a lot of fun, and a splendid idea of yours. :)

      I think we should do it again, too.

      Love and cuddles,
      Sister

      Delete
  2. Oh, I loved that video! You successfully made me laugh. ;) 'Twas very funny, and I enjoyed hearing your answers. Well done to CG for the work she did, as well. :D I hope your break week is a rewarding one. See you around sometime. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! We were hoping to make people laugh. :D I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Thank you, I am most looking forward to it. Two more days of work, and then I'll be done. :) But I'll be around on G+, or somewhere, I'm sure. Wouldn't want to be a hermit, and I would miss you all too much to rest properly. :D <3

      Delete
  3. Ooo! That was wonderful! CG always makes me smile, and you have such an elegant way of speaking Lady B! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! :) CG always makes me smile too! :D We had tons of fun together, and laughed outrageously.

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed it, too, Lady B! I've watched it several times and laugh every time. I do hope that you'll do more.

    You've been so faithful here--I pray that your week next week is refreshing and restorative for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you did! I had fun giving you a preview on Wednesday. :) I would like to do more, definitely.

      Delete
  5. Nice video! You should do more of those.
    I hope your vacation from blogging isn't a vacation from your story writing!
    I'd like to let you know that I'm getting a taste of what CG would get if you didn't wear earphones, my sisters have latched onto some of the music that you pointed them to and now I hear those songs ALL DAY LONG!!! In fact they're singing right now!
    S.H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ayes have it. :D We'll add it to the list of things to do again.

      No, I couldn't take off story writing, rest assured. That wouldn't be a vacation. :) I am working on the next bit, I promise, and I'll pull it out hopefully by tomorrow night.

      HAHAHA! I roared with laughter. I would sympathize with you, but I'm afraid if I were there I would be aiding and abetting. Poor you. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...