Monday, May 5, 2014

Literary Vlog Tag! (Part 1)

Hi friends and fellow bibliophiles!
I am getting up very early tomorrow to work elections, so I am posting my blog post tonight. :) You are welcome to read it early or save it for the usual day.

Junior B and I are back with a vlog interview, taken from the 55 questions literary blog tag. Because there are so many questions, we've split the interview into four parts, and are posting two parts today and two parts Friday. This time, instead of putting the bloopers at the end we are presenting it as it was originally shot. We hope it makes you smile! :)

Blessings,
Lady Bibliophile









6 comments:

  1. You are writing a novel "about Kaiser Wilhem II during WW1" ???? Why didn't you ever tell me?
    Good to see your smiling faces once again! Have a great time tomorrow, Schuyler, we will miss you!
    Love,
    E.H. ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, didn't I tell you??? WoL 1.5, releasing before WoL 2. *cough*

      I knew when I re-watched it that the sentence would sound garbled. :facepalm: :D

      I'm glad you enjoyed the videos! :D I want to see your smiling face one of these days...

      Love,
      Schuyler

      Delete
  2. Arabic and Japanese? My word. I nearly died on that one. :D:D Oh, and the recipe box that only you can find things in. That was good, too. :D I loved watching Part 1 and I greatly look forward to Part 2. <3 Well done, girls. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One tries to be creative. :wasntme: Arabic just sounds...so sophisticated.

      Thank-you! We look forward to sharing part two! :D I'm so glad it gave you a laugh. :)

      Love,
      Schuyler

      Delete
  3. This was so much fun to do! :D :D And I had to use your recipe box tonight. I was making "Bean and Sausage Ragout" and so I looked before "R" and didn't find it . Then Daddy told me to look before "B" and guess what? :P There it was!
    I had fun watching these with Mommy today. We both had lots of laughs. :D :D I can't wait for Friday.

    Looking forward to having you back this evening! <3 :)

    Love,
    Sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm so glad you both enjoyed them. And that you were able to find the recipe you needed. :P What would have happened to supper otherwise?

      I'm glad to be back! <3 <3 You're so nice to come home to. ;)

      Love,
      Sister

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...