Tuesday, August 19, 2014

In Which I Take Leave of Absence



Hello, fellow bibliophiles!
I was not planning to take leave of absence this week, but in looking at my schedule it seemed a wise thing to do. It is wonderful to sit around the fire telling tales with the elves of Rivendell, but sometimes life in Hobbiton must take precedence! :)

I shall be back on Tuesday, the 26th. Thank-you so much for being wonderful and interested readers; you mean the world to me. :)

Blessings,
Lady Bibliophile

5 comments:

  1. enjoy your break, Schuyler! =). Loved the Lord of the Rings references *smiles*. God bless!

    *am hoping to email you soon*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you muchly on here! <3
    ~CG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful "break"...don't wear yourself out too much! We all love your blogging. Even when we don't comment, you have an eager audience waiting for your posts. : )

    Love,
    the Philologist

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your break is a refreshing one. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you so much, ladies! You all are a precious encouragement, and wonderful friends. I'm so happy to have you for blog readers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...