Monday, November 3, 2014

Back Wednesday!


Carrie-Grace and I at Bible Bee semifinals--she went on to finals and placed fifth! :)

I just got back from Florida tonight, and am away working elections tomorrow, so I'm going to forgo the usual blog post. Sincere apologies! But do come back Wednesday, fellow bibliophiles, because I'm helping a friend with a very exciting book release that you won't want to miss! :) And Friday's post will be up like usual, so I look forward to talking with you all then.

Blessings,
Lady Bibliophile

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Carrie-Grace! I love both your shirts in that picture; I always wished that the Seniors would get the dark blue...it is by far the prettiest. ;)
    Can't wait to hear of this book release, Schuyler! We missed you and we're glad you guys are safe home.
    -E.H. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! CG said the blue was her favorite, too. :) She likes it better than the red. And I just had to bring WoL to semi-finals.

      We missed you, too! You were thought of with great love throughout the whole trip. :) And we drove through the northern Florida horse country with some absolutely beautiful horses out enjoying the sunshine. ;)

      Love,
      Schuyler

      Delete
  2. Aw, thanks so much for posting this picture! :D I had a lot of fun with you, and I enjoyed your thumbs-up. ;)
    I'll miss the blue shirts...
    Love,
    Carrie-Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Carrie-Grace, on doing so well at the Bible Bee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...