Sunday, November 1, 2015

2015 Blogger Awards Next Round



Hey folks! I'm back with the second round of the 2015 Blogger Awards cover division! You all nominated 40 covers for me to look through, and let me tell you, it was a hard choice narrowing it down to three finalists. Based on the number of nominations, the first two were clear choices:







The third was much harder. But after long consideration, and agonizing over the many excellent entries, I present to you:




Be sure to check out the other finalists at the blogs linked below:
Best Title, hosted by Hannah
Best Short Fiction, hosted by Ghosty
Best Character, hosted by Annie
Best Book, hosted by Sarah
Best Author, hosted by Allison 

2 comments:

  1. So awesome!!! Winter's definitely my favorite, but let the best cover win! XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...