Friday, January 15, 2016

On Break Today



 Just not feeling good enough for a blog post today, folks. I work for a while and then feel tired-out. I'm trying to get rid of this cold which keeps coming back, so I'm not going to overdo it. I have a lot of cool articles in the works, though, and we'll finish up The Shining Company next week!

Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy some good reading! I'm currently enjoying Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens, and Miracles by Eric Metaxas, as well as Grace Triumphant by Alicia Willis. What are you reading right now? What do you think of it? I'd love to know!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had to take a break, but it was fun making you an omelette today. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ministered to my soul in many ways yesterday. Love you so much. You're a gift from God. <3

      Delete
  2. Aww, poor you. Glad you're taking a break though. I'm currently reading David (Charles Swindoll) and Streams in the Desert (L.B. Cowman). Yesterday in our travels I read two chapters in Be Comforted (Warren Wiersbe), two chapters in War Games (Suzannah Rowntree), and like 4-5 chapters in David. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo, War Games! I hope you really enjoy it. It's such a good book. Sounds like you have a great stack there. <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...