Monday, August 1, 2016

In Which Schuyler Explains Herself

Me this afternoon, sleeping the sleep of the victorious warrior. Except as a human. 

Hi friends!

So you may not have noticed, but there was *cough* ABSOLUTELY NO BLOG POST ON FRIDAY.

AND NO EXPLANATION EITHER.

I mean, good grief. ANYTHING could have happened. I could have been kidnapped by pirates, or rocketed into space, or gone running for my life with Alan Breck and Davie. I wish.

Well, it turns out I was studying. It was my last day of getting the course done, and I got it done, but by the time I finished after supper I was an exhausted lump of Chocolate-less Tired Happy Hobbit.

So we will resume blog posts on Friday. I ate up 3 Tintin comic books recently, AND read A Sparrow in Terezin by Kristy Cambron, so we've got some exciting reviews in store. They were both wonderful.

To tide us over, I'd love to know: What are you currently reading? What do you think of it?

I'm currently Kidnapped, and Go Teen Writers. Loving them both, and savoring them as much as possible. Though I may take a notion to tear through the rest of both books at any moment. You just never know.

(Concerned friends: "Did Schuyler really write this post? I mean, there were all caps and everything." Yes. Yes, she did.)

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're really relaxed. XD Glad you were able to finish the course. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was. It was amazing. :P I'm glad to be done, too. <3

      Delete
  2. "Did Schuyler really write this post? I mean, there were all caps and everything." Yes. Yes, she did."

    THE BEST!!!!!!! <3 Glad you're done and relaxing now, Schuyler, and ohh, you've already finished "A Sparrow in Terezin"? Can't wait for the review!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D :D Thank-you, dear!

      Yes, I finished it and LOVED it! Stay tuned for a review on Tuesday next week. It was so fun to read most of it in one day!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you got your studies done :) And the all caps were a very nice touch, I must say. I read A Sparrow in Terrezin a few months ago, and I loved it! I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool that you've read A Sparrow in Terezin too! I really enjoyed it a lot, I'm so glad you did too!

      Best wishes with the Bible Bee studies this week!

      Delete
  4. This is one of my favorite posts of yours. Very strangely so. XD

    But Tintinnnnnnn. eeeeesh.

    I'm reading Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. It's so huuuuuuuge but I will conquer. And amazing worldbuilding. So far the themes and etc aren't all that amazing, but it's okay. Also I started reading Saving Leonardo by Nancy Pearcy this morning. It's all about worldviews and culture and all that awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tintin comes TOMORROW to the blog. So much excite.

      Way of Kings sounds like a story written on an epic scale! YOU CAN CONQUER. And I bet that Nancy Pearcy book is fascinating.

      Delete
  5. I'm currently reading Pat of Silver Bush by L M Montgomery.I've had the book for awhile and finally decided to read it.I'm enjoying it better than I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found that at a thrift store recently. I hadn't read it in a long time, but as I leafed through it, I knew I needed to read it again soon. :) Glad you're enjoying it better than you thought you would!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...