Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Help War of Loyalties on Kickstarter (and get some cool pledge rewards)


On a Tuesday morning, May 22, 1917, Benjamin Dorroll stepped off the train and into a world of espionage.

His life would never be the same.

If you haven't heard yet, War of Loyalties is coming to you this year (Lord willing) and I hope it gives you a chance to experience this story on the 100th anniversary of the year of its taking place. If you've been yearning for a return of classic novels inspired by Charles Dickens and Sherlock Holmes, I think you'll love War of Loyalties.

Today, I want to ask you if you'll partner with me to make this happen. Indie authors rely on their fanbase to help them bring a book to the public. Traditional publishing pays for the editing and cover expenses themselves. But indie authors pay for it out of pocket, and while I've covered some of the costs, I still need some help to get all the way to the goal.

But help can benefit both the author and the supporter. Would you like to reserve a copy of War of Loyalties? Have some fun quote posters and jewelry? The War of Loyalties Kickstarter page is an endeavor to raise $5,000 towards the publication costs, as well as fund the making of cool things that brings War of Loyalties from just a book into a fun novel experience.

This book has had so much love poured into it by willing hands and hearts. Would you be willing to spread love into this project in one of the following ways? Seriously, everything helps, and I am thankful for your help in this regards:

1. Pray for the project. 
Pray that the Lord's will would be done--for strength to edit, for deadlines to fall in place, and for God to be glorified with the timing and quality of this production.

2. Give to the project. 
Every dollar helps, big or small. Together, we can bring this book into publication (and I am so grateful to all of you for considering a financial contribution to this project).

3. Share this project on social media. 
Twitter. Facebook. Put the Kickstarter link into an email, and send it to family or friends who love indie authors, Charles Dickens, classic literature, or BBC drama style stories.

If you can help in any of these ways, then War of Loyalties will stand on your shoulders. And I would be so grateful for your love and support.

And be sure to stay tuned for the adventure ahead. Throughout the summer, there will be all kinds of ways to get to know the characters, and there's lots more in store in this publishing journey.

Ready for this Kickstarter adventure? Then click here.

7 comments:

  1. Count me in, dear Schuyler! That is a wonderful way to fundraise and get a kickstart on the publishing process. I only wish I had an infinite supply of money to help you (haha), but being a poor uni student ;), I will definitely pray, spread the word and contribute in the little ways I can! <3 *hugs*

    So exciting!

    Also The synopsis you gave of War of Loyalties thrills me ever so much, and I can't wait to read this book so much! ^_^

    Blessings,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I please reserve a copy of WoL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you and will definitely help in any way I can!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to reserve a copy of WoL too, Schuyler. I will gladly help in any way I can! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...