Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The War of Loyalties Interview Poll

We just hit $3,500 on the War of Loyalties Kickstarter (70%, my math skillz need help today). And in celebration, we're unrolling the character poll for the War of Loyalties character interview!

So here's what you do: choose 3 characters from the poll below (it lets you choose three characters at once) and click the "vote" button. The poll is open until midnight tonight! (Please vote only once.)

To get to know the characters you'll be voting for, check out the War of Loyalties character post here.

(Having trouble? Copy and past this link into your browser: http://ladybibliophile.blogspot.com/2017/05/meet-characters-in-war-of-loyalties.html)

Feel free to comment below with any questions you want to ask the characters! (You can also email me, Tweet, or Facebook your questions!)





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww, I hope you have so much fun with him! This book wouldn't be what it is without dear Jaeryn.

      Delete
  2. Since I could only vote for one, I chose Charlotte - I'd love to hear stuff from her view-point! But obviously if we get an interview with Jaeyrn, Ben, Terry or Pearl, I'd be so happy. Also some of those other characters intrigue me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte was so fun to have in the interview with the fellas! :D I'm so glad you voted for her! :D

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to future character interviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Gloria!! We will definitely have more!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...